The Everest Tandoori, Calpe
Restaurant / take-away / home delivery
The Everest Tandoori is owned and run by a Nepalese family. You can find out more about us.
The setting and decorations are also Nepalese. You can soon imagine yourself in the foothills of the Himalayas.
Sipping wine or lager, and sampling our extensive menu.
Whether you eat here regularly, or come here for the first time,
you will always be made to feel extremely welcome.
- The Everest Tandoori can accommodate up to 70 diners either in small groups or in large parties (by arrangement)
- Our chef is considered by many regulars to be the “best in Europe” and will adapt any dish to suit your personal taste.
- The restaurant is air-conditioned
- There is an outside terrace
- WiFi is available
- Vegetarian menus
- High chairs on offer; children's menu
Find out how to get to us.
Open 6 days a week
Tuesday - Sunday
12:00 noon - 3:30 PM
6:00 PM - 12:00 midnight
Closed all day until April 2024
Value for money
The full menu is available for orders over €30.
The full menu is also available for customers to take away, with a 10% discount.